Thursday, July 12, 2007

Pramod Turns Biographer

I ve decided to blog again..thx to Lucy

Shall I still be called a biographer if I Dont account for details that are academicin nature i.e DOB,education,college .....whatever...I ve thought a way to pen details abt a person , this exercise might make you think in a way you might never have about that human

1) Search for the name in your favorite search engine / online Thesaurus:I ve did the same for this lady in wordweb...Do you know the response returned :Incomplete skeleton of female found in eastern Ethiopia in 1974 I have jumped out of my seat wondering what happened to rest of the body frame.

2) Create an acronym where the words are used to form traits of the person (One should be honest...shouldn't fill in for the heck of it ) Well rules are tough to adhere to ...& not being loyal to spirit..I am trying

Laid Back, Unalike,Clever,Ybit
One must have figured out the name by now ..yeah thats right you got it

3) If felt that more space is needed for adjectives ,use the column below:
To begin with Lucy is no ordinary lady my first encounter was quite riveting as it was supposed to be ...I have never met her again :)
You might want to do your homework b4 speaking to her, highly opinionated ( not necessarily judgemental),has reasons for every thing she does ,well informed, dog person ( not sure ), quick witted ,wordy & a corrector.Her personalia is too hard to be locked in any of the available genres of people....
May god bless Lucy!!!
I dont have any time left ...need to put up a shift update :)

Disclaimer:

This post is personal in nature & information used could be completely baseless , void of facts & should be treated as an abstract being developed:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home