Thursday, June 01, 2006

X & Y of me

Do I call it love for long & straight hair which is making me go against comforts of short hair
cut ? Do I call it the dreaded fright of getting tanned that forces me surrounded by 4 walls or ?
Do I call it my conscience to appear attractive which makes me pay visits to parlor ? Do I
call it pursuit of love towards to Cardio workout that makes me run miles away from weight &
strength training. Do I call it hatred towards dreaded russian water which was my best companion
over weekends few weeks back or is it an effort to kick the hellion out of me. Is it lack of
strength or feel of vulenarability..
Donno if there has been any permutation in pairing of X & Y chromosomes in me , But loving every
moment of change...End of days for Callow teens....Days for transmutation IN....
( Ain't a sequel to Mafatlal )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home