Monday, May 16, 2005

Why do we need blogs

Folks...I was happy to become a part of this so called outspoken community..
the same way i felt when I got debit card back in college days with no money in A/c..
As a true Indian Feels..." Happy as long as its free "..

But is blog some sort of Online Diary...or place for people who feel they made a valid point and try to stand by it .....or a place to hone one's writing skills....anyway...I love it as long as it is keeping me awake on lazy weekend nights in office...I am sure the day is not long when people say 'blogging' is their favorite passtime...

I have seen some blogs ...real good, outrageous , bold, some crap....but " Who Cares "....
This space is your commode ...Shit whenever you like.....
Goshh...there are some many bloggers...how does this site garner revenue...
Can some body tell me how to make friends thru this place ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home