Tuesday, July 19, 2005

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

They said I was ' Great ',
They confirmed I was ' really great '.

Being true admirer of my own achievements I felt they were indeed right.Soon I started my journey to destination unknown.
Days passed like flutterings of birds....seasons changed unmindful of my ability to cope up with its grace ..Years rolled like feeble pebbles unable to withstand flow of mighty river. I was tired , stood for a while gasping for breath ..asked them " Isn't Life beautiful " ? I waited in vain for acknowledgement. I thought they didnot hear me. I asked them again ....Silence prevailed. I was assured the very moment that I was no more leading them. I was scared to be alone , I ran all the way back in search for ' THEM '.I failed to find even a hint of trace.The pain of losing them was agonising.I wondered when have I started attaching significance to love and bonding.Though perturbed by the proceedings I started my journey to the destination unknown again having ordered my heart not to get bothered about earthly pleasures.

Calenders on walls at my home got replaced like daily newspaper on the
table in drawing room.Meanwhile i couldnot resist myself from getting attached to few.Suddenly life looked amazing,the rudderless boat of mine found four oars to beat the waters of the sea.We sailed through.... accepted the challenges the gaint waves threw ( life ). One fine day I found SUN Rise Spectacular than never before, couldnot resist praising the warmth it gave & the purpose of sun's spreading the radiance.I called 'them' to catch the glimpse of nature's wonder.Before shouting again I waited for a reply. then I screamed my lungs out worrying they might miss this moment of beauty..........................I felt cheated.But the pain was not agonising ,neither was staying alone.I found that my heart was hardened ,insensitive to the pains & pleasures of this world.I began journey again in search of glory, fame & money....(Alone)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friends, like flowers, grow on the way, on the path we travel from day to day. Some are fair weather flowers that fade before long, but some of them bloom even in bad weather, even when things go wrong.. Each one has their own influence on our life. Life without friends is something we can never imagine.. At times people are bound to journey through life all alone...on flower-less paths... but who knows?? You may end up in a GARDEN full of colorful flowers!!!

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friendship is an in-depth relationship of trust, support, communication, loyalty, understanding. Being able to trust and relax with your friend is a big part of friendship.
You go out into the world and do your best. You have your ups and downs, your problems and your fun .You charm and you perform.

Then you come "home" to a friend. You can relax.

.. Don't u think i'm there for u?


FEW RELATIONS IN EARTH NEVER DIE - (Take 1st letter from each word)

"FRIEND"



And so is OURS...........
ARCHU..

7:12 PM  
Blogger Pramod said...

Thanks both for dropping in by

@ Harini :Wow I cant corelate my self to flowers .I somehow attribute superficiality to flowers , the innate ability to feel the same intensity humans share is lacking in flowers.Though beautiful , I wud prefer thorns to flowers. Coming to friends as people who inspire & influence you ...I do agree with you..no matter how hard you try not to ape them...you shall eventually do that

6:22 AM  
Blogger Pramod said...

@ ARCHU:

I dont believe in definitions for the feelings....Coming to our relation ship...I was annoyed at the way you handled me yesterday.I have always given you enough space ..I wont beg anybody to give precedence to me over others.As I said I fail to understand certain people ( u being one of very few I have seen).I want any relation ship to be full of chromatic purity ...free from dilution of petty feelings ( u might think the problem is with me )....I wud rather urge you to set right expectations to others rather than troubling yourself & others


Anyways thanks for comforting me at times of need.look forward to similar support emotionally.

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home