Saturday, June 03, 2006

Lucky..Lucky ..Me..

All living & dead..(regardless of their place in life cycle ...plants , trees , humnans , animals ) who are with GMT + 0530 are here on saturday , referred as Sabbath for Jews & few Christians. The most awaited day in the week for me...
By and large , fast moving big unit during weekdays ( thats me ) shift gears & pace down all my efforts to start a lazy weekend. I couldn't ask for better way to commence it by hosting a supper for my colleagues who gleefully accepted the invitation. After a sumptous meal devoid of wine , Mouth-watering Icecreams @ Bask&Rob brought abt climax to the long week.
Before going to sleep , I had no clue what a saturday morning had in store for more...I will give you a detailed account of turning heavy pocketed from empty...
The strike of 8" brought about the urge to wake up , but the my body laid allover the bed defying any such attempt. The sight of newspaper at the corner of bed , brought a feel in me & started pulling bed sheet to reach out for paper. ( perfect sight of Laziness associated to saturday )
Sooner in the day ,left home to fetch money from ATM.While standing in queue , nonchalant look towards the road connecting ATM to highway proved more than just disinterested look.Gleam of an object whose nature that I am unaware of ..caught my glance . Something unusual -- perhaps worthy of collecting..I started moving closer to it , the glittering indeed was more as I was close to it...With everyone glaring at me , I couldn't get smirk off my lips as the identity of the object revealed.I bent down with feeling of intense dislike to pick it up ..Wiping the dust Off it I pushed it down my pockets discreetly.
Indeed I was richer by 5 rupees at end of day but my fingers are all crossed at the prospect of Luck which this beautiful mint is going to bring with it.
Watch out for more.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home