Saturday, July 14, 2007

Paraskavedekatriaphobia

The day has arrived & my friends couldn't stop themselves indulging in some pep talk leading to altercations.The following link gives more account as to why this day is not considered all that well http://www.factmonster.com/spot/friday13th.html

Superstitious ...yes people are ...Its been always intriguing for me to understand what makespeople believe in numbers more than themselves.One should only be paranoid to be lured into numbers or whenin state of vulnerability.Chinese unlike people in west consider 4 as unlucky & dotheir best not to use it in auspicious occasions.

I wonder which number Indians believe unfortune.I am sure people chose to follow this as per their convenience.Would people not board a bus which is unlucky by virtue of number ?Do we avoid the seats in movie halls ? Naaah...Well....Numbers continue to bemuse people ...I like them when it comes to my pay & it rather be hefty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home